The pallets are moved by gravity effect on plastic wheels or metal rollers. Its displacement is controlled by speed reducers, which are on metal frames.
- Ensures first-in, first-out (FIFO) which allows a better control of inventories.
- Widely used in industry that requires a high turnover (food, chemical, automotive, etc).
- Reduces 75% of the maneuvers of displacement.
- It feeds on a continuous basis.
- Provides large storage capacity by reducing aisles.
- Allows a greater number of fronts, helping the organization for product selection.
- The storage area works as a transfer area.
- Gives a safety and firm area for the load to store.
- Requires low maintenance, because it uses high-tech bearings, it can grow and / or be relocated without affecting the system’s physiognomy.
The design of this system allows it to be removed without damaging or altering its appearance.